birthday: march 21!!!!
single or taken: single
eye colour: black
middle name: um.
favourite colour: BLUE
lucky number: 9
hogwarts house [x]: sssssslytherin
favourite fictional character: STEVE ROGERS or maybe han solo BUT STEVE ROGERS
favourite television show: spongebob since like. birth
favourite season: S U M M E R
describe yourself in a few words: hungry idk
future children’s names: i dont really want kids but if grown up me decides to make and/or get some the girl would be named *sweats* um . , leia nd the boy is luke this is making me uncomf bYe
meaning of your name: harmony stone or noble??? woah thats hardcore
ultimate otp: steve/tony
starbucks order: venti mocha frappucino double blended extra mocha
THIS OR THAT:
introvert or extrovert: introvert
dawn or dusk: dusk
right or left: right
coffee or tea: tea
rain or shine: shine
reading or writing: reading
i hate you
love u more my love
hey guys!!! i made a captain america version of the game 2048!! you should play it and see if u can get to the “2048”” tile!! (2048 is a game where you match two identical tiles to merge them so they become the next level of tile, it’s really addicting please try it)
1. Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
2. Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
3. TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
4. Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
5. Black, white, blue, red or green?
6. Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
7. Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
8. United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
9. Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
10. Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
11. English, math, science, history or art?
12. Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
13. Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
14. Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
15. Cute guys, tough guys, smart guys, hot guys or this is dumb?
16. Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
17. Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
18. Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
19. Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
20. Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
21. T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
22. McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
23. Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
24. Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
25. Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?